Monday 30 November 2015

Teddy Bear

Hi everybody!

What´s up? Today I propose this activity. Listen to the music and fill the gaps! Try it!




                                  My Teddy Bear


My teddy bear has two eyes, two _____, two eyes.
My teddy bear has two eyes. I _____ my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has one nose, one nose, one _____.
My teddy bear has _____ nose. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two_____, two ears, two ears.
My teddy bear has two ears. I love ____ teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two _____, two arms, two arms.
My _____ bear has two arms. I love my teddy bear.

My teddy bear has two legs, two legs, _____ legs.
My teddy bear has two ______I love my teddy bear.

My teddy _____has four paws, four paws, four paws.

My teddy bear has _____ paws. I love my teddy bear

No comments:

Post a Comment